How can Clubhouse help you with the transition to NDIS?
In the lead up to the NDIS rollout in July 2018, Clubhouse can assist you with:
- The NDIS application process.
- Preparing you for your NDIS planning meeting.
- Accompanying you to your NDIS planning meeting.
- Providing support to you with your individual plan or with the plan for the person you support.
We are also holding weekly information sessions, house meetings and assistance to access free community NDIS forums and workshops. These will all show up on our Calendar of Events.
Additionally, we know that change can be confusing, and there is a lot of information to take in. If you have unanswered questions, simply contact us here and we will be in touch.
What supports will be offered by Clubhouse under the NDIS?
*Current members please note: all services we currently provide will continue to be offered under the NDIS. These codes are simply how the services will be referred to in your individual packages if you are eligible.
NDIS Support Categories
- Coordination of Supports
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Improved Learning
- Improved Life Choices
- Improved Daily Living Skills